Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
100_39973901_2.jpg

Bigger here
Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing :lmao:

She was planning on giving that thing to my neice, when she was looking for a place to put it down for a little wile before we left I pointed to the computer chair. She set him down and then sais Oooh, then proceeded to push him in, gave him a cup of coffee and a cigerette and looks at me with this grin on her face. So I cleaned up the desk a bit and took this. :lol:

Last edited:
Love it!! What a riot! (And you have to admire its taste in what it's viewing onscreen too, right?)

Love it!! What a riot! (And you have to admire its taste in what it's viewing onscreen too, right?)

Yeah, I was mid process on This one when she came over. I have a tendancy to drop what I am doing when she is around, that had been sitting there for several hours, I think the bumping of the desk and disengaging the screen saver and seeing that is what inspired her.

Dear powers its huge!

oh and there is a largish bear in your chair ;)

:lmao: I'm not sure if you are referring to the bird or the bird catcher on me camera.

as for the bear, we did take it down to give to my neice (7)....it's as tall as she is and she loves it.

Oh dear! That "largish bear" might easily kill your niece should it fall over and onto her! :shock: But to my mind, it is very "normal" that stuffed toys live and take over things and do things with what actually belongs to us humans and all that. Happens in my family all the time! No kidding!!!

The bear looks cuddly infront of the PC. This is actually a very nice shot. The camera on the table looks good too. Hehehe.:)

Nice.Looks like it should have an lolcats caption.hehe

Most reactions

Back