My GF's thoughts of me

Oh dear! That "largish bear" might easily kill your niece should it fall over and onto her! :shock: But to my mind, it is very "normal" that stuffed toys live and take over things and do things with what actually belongs to us humans and all that. Happens in my family all the time! No kidding!!!

lol nah, that bear does not have the weight to hurt a fly, My neice carried it all over the house the day she got it. She wanted it to go out and jump on the trampolene with her even :lmao:
The bear looks cuddly infront of the PC. This is actually a very nice shot. The camera on the table looks good too. Hehehe.:)
That camera on the desk is the same camera and lens used to capture the image on the screen, It is a beautiful old warbird that camera.

That bear had to be the softest bear I have ever held, so yeah, he definately has a cuddly factor to him. Now that I think about it...I am a cuddling kind of person, one of the thinks my GF likes about me.

Lol! Great great!

Thanks
Nice.Looks like it should have an lolcats caption.hehe

:lmao: Nah, I don't believe so, I like it as is

but but - that post was there before 2:17pm today!
I should know I remember reading it!

and yet now its appeared and its new -- something is very very wrong

am I seeing into the future is posts?

but but - that post was there before 2:17pm today!
I should know I remember reading it!

and yet now its appeared and its new -- something is very very wrong

am I seeing into the future is posts?

It's a tactic I call an "Invisable Double Post", I repete what I last said and delete original for the sake of bumping as opposed back to back posting.

Only mods and admins are any the wiser ;)

almost looks like there is a computer desk in front of another computer desk

hmm and I see you use Havoline motor oil

ummm, I think it time for a new computer.

Nooooo, seriously that computer works far better and faster than the computer half it's age I use at work. The only thing that sucks is my OS can't run Photoshop, other than that, the computer seen in the picture is just better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back