My husband thinks it's feminine and it made Bitter feel awkward. Here it is...

Stop listening to your husband. This is not you. Not even close. This is a plain boring inside the box shot and I can just see you persona trying desperately to break out. This is the shot you give a mom of her daughter not of an edgey creative photog with great hair.

Everyone needs at least one professional boring portrait.

If your a banker

Stop listening to your husband. This is not you. Not even close. This is a plain boring inside the box shot and I can just see you persona trying desperately to break out. This is the shot you give a mom of her daughter not of an edgey creative photog with great hair.

If your a banker

*you're. :sexywink:

(Sorry, I couldn't help it. :lol: )

I'd love to see an example of what you think I should have done instead. Since you know me so well. :greenpbl:

If your a banker

Or a plethora of other things. Good try though

Stop listening to your husband.

Sounds like something my ex-wife would say.. lol

This is not you. Not even close. This is a plain boring inside the box shot and I can just see you persona trying desperately to break out. This is the shot you give a mom of her daughter not of an edgey creative photog with great hair.

Ok, well if her persona does break out I just want to go on record and state that I will not be the one held responsible for hunting it down and killing it. Sorry, but I've got a "thing" this weekend so I'm booked.

Ok, well if her persona does break out I just want to go on record and state that I will not be the one held responsible for hunting it down and killing it.

I mean, let's be real. Ain't NO ONE want that to happen. Not even me.

My persona in it's rawest form, is a scary thing to behold, for sure. :biglaugh:

Ok, well if her persona does break out I just want to go on record and state that I will not be the one held responsible for hunting it down and killing it.

My persona in it's rawest form, is a scary thing to behold, for sure. :biglaugh:

I've seen Species.. I get the gist at least.. rotfl

Well your persona sounds like it can get a little crazy at times!:lol:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back