My husband thinks it's feminine and it made Bitter feel awkward. Here it is...

Emily , This is perfection . The lighting is spot on ,and your pose perfect ,one of the best photographs I've seen on any forum in a while . I tip my hat to you ,well done !
As to the two Catch lights , I too was taught to only have the one ,but that was back in the late 60's . I see many a photo these days with two ,and some times a ring light as well .
Beautiful Photo ,And well executed ,You should be proud !

Emily , This is perfection . The lighting is spot on ,and your pose perfect ,one of the best photographs I've seen on any forum in a while . I tip my hat to you ,well done !
As to the two Catch lights , I too was taught to only have the one ,but that was back in the late 60's . I see many a photo these days with two ,and some times a ring light as well .
Beautiful Photo ,And well executed ,You should be proud !

Thank you!! :sillysmi:

Ok, well if her persona does break out I just want to go on record and state that I will not be the one held responsible for hunting it down and killing it.

I mean, let's be real. Ain't NO ONE want that to happen. Not even me.

My persona in it's rawest form, is a scary thing to behold, for sure. :biglaugh:

I can relate to this.

Very nice picture I like it. You are attractive. Hopefully one day I can shoot a selfie that good.

me too, but you won't believe the price Emily is trying to charge me to come from Nashvegas to OKC, to stand there while I take "MY" selfie. lol

Is it that much !!! Yikes!

$image-2060344131.jpg

Well I think we found our celebrity for TPF. Skilled, beautiful, and feisty, though I'd say you have some tough competition from Mishele.

Excellent photo, by the way. And if you want to see what it looks like with only 1 catchlight, why not clone it out? :) I'd do it for you, but I think it's probably smart (for my own health and well-being) to obey your wishes to not have your photos edited.

Well I think we found our celebrity for TPF. Skilled, beautiful, and feisty, though I'd say you have some tough competition from Mishele.

No one can compete with Mish. :lol:

And if you want to see what it looks like with only 1 catchlight, why not clone it out?

Because I don't care what it would look like with only 1 catchlight. :lol: The second catchlight doesn't bother me. :lmao:

:) I'd do it for you, but I think it's probably smart (for my own health and well-being) to obey your wishes to not have your photos edited.

You learn quickly my friend. :sexywink: :hug::

No one can compete with Mish. :lol:

And if you want to see what it looks like with only 1 catchlight, why not clone it out?

Because I don't care what it would look like with only 1 catchlight. :lol: The second catchlight doesn't bother me. :lmao:

:) I'd do it for you, but I think it's probably smart (for my own health and well-being) to obey your wishes to not have your photos edited.

You learn quickly my friend. :sexywink: :hug::

Haha, you are a great person. And that was only a suggestion, since time travel probably isn't an option - if you don't want to see it, that's perfectly fine! :)

Most reactions

Back