What's new

My husbands new 505....

sarahsmom

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 10, 2007
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
right here!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These were taken with my Nikon Coolpix 4800 last summer...my DSLR is in the mail as I type this...(thanks dewey!! )The water was so calm that day. The photo is completely untouched, no cropping, etc..just wanted to be able to share a photo(s) I really liked with the forum.

Thanks,
Beth

58184179410_0_BG.jpg


98184179410_0_ALB.jpg
 
I like 2 the most.. Why?
The photo points more to the main subject ( the sailing Boat )
It has more punch ( light )
And it eliminates a big part of the bridge
The reflections show more.
It looks nice !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom