My Maine Coon

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ziva is my female Maine Coon, she's a silver tabby.

I took this shot last night of her sitting on top of my left speaker while I was working on my computer. She loves to sit there, sometimes for hours and sleeps. I know, she's a weird cat.

I don't know, for some reason this photo has a lot of emotion and capture that with a cat..I find it interesting. Wonder what she was thinking about. (probably about knocking over that rocket air blower that sits below her, she hates it hehe).

It was very dim, not much light besides the desk lamp on the other side of the desk and the light coming from my computer monitor.

D610 + 50 1.8G @ f/2.2, 1/100th, ISO 3200

I really like this. I would crop it to more of a portrait aspect and print it big. Like 20x30 big!

I really like this. I would crop it to more of a portrait aspect and print it big. Like 20x30 big!

Like what kind of aspect ratio were you thinking? I always kept my photos in the originally aspect of the sensor. But recently, I've been exploring different aspect ratios and how different they can make a photo feel.

I did try a square crop and I actually don't mind it.

DSC_6900-2.jpg

Here is another crop I did freely. No particular aspect ratio. But In this one the whiskers are not cut off.

It looks close to square crop, but it isn't.

DSC_6900-3.jpg

Which one do you prefer? I think I kind of like the last one.

I like the last one.

She's so floofy! :)

That she is. So much hair. I have to be careful about changing lenses, I don't know how many times I have pulled hair out of the mirror box. lol

I like the last one.

She's so floofy! :)

That she is. So much hair. I have to be careful about changing lenses, I don't know how many times I have pulled hair out of the mirror box. lol

I can imagine! Even with short-haired cats, it's a lot of work to stay ahead of the cat-hair tumbleweeds.

Great shot. I like the first one the best

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back