DanFinePhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dansfinephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
new001.jpg

Caught this little guy running around the other night. Why waste a good op :lol:

You should put a warning on this thread... I HATE HATE HATE SPIDERS ....lol Now I am itching...

oh HELL no! Excuse me, i have somewhere about 10,000 feet away from that spider. Spiders outdoors (shudder) are one thing, but INSIDE? ON FURNITURE? Nuh uh. I'm a grown-ass man, but I have my boundaries. The wife kills the spiders. I kill her anaphalactic-shock inducing bees. Fair deal.

And just look at the face - its related to Predator, no doubt!

Eewwk. Squish a spider? There's nothing worse than THAT!!!
I had one running over my nose in my sleep the other day, one leg got caught inside my nose. And I still LIVE!!! ;)

Photo could have been in better focus. But I take it it was VERY spur-of-the-moment, and you did not want to (or don't have any) extra light!?!

This thread makes me giggle:D and I agree with lafoto! Squishing a spider like that is yeeckkky... guts everywhere!!!

If only it was in focus.

LaPhoto: I heard that the average person, during their lifetime, eats 8 spiders while they sleep because they crawl into your mouth.

SecondShot: I can understand the fear. Live bugs don't bother me. Dead bugs do. Especially dried-out-falling-apart-and-leaving-peices-behind dead bugs. *shudder* My sister had to remove a dead butterfly from the dash of my car. It had been there for 2 weeks, sliding back and forth. It was torture. lol.

Now i'm gagging... I heard that as well .. but really didn't need to be reminded that we eat spiders at night!! puke!.. Maybe that's where I'm getting my protein from?..lmao

Anyways your nuts! To run and get your picture as the spider crawls around, that is ONE ugly spider... I would of FREAKED! Thank god we don't get really big ones here.. In FL I used to see them all the time, even had a "pet" one in my closet but I was kid.. now i'm wiser.. haha

We get those dang Wolf spiders here in Fl. I don't mind pictures of them but keep the real thing away. I get one or two a week which usually end up DOS, "Dead on site.":lmao:

oh HELL no! Excuse me, i have somewhere about 10,000 feet away from that spider. Spiders outdoors (shudder) are one thing, but INSIDE? ON FURNITURE? Nuh uh. I'm a grown-ass man, but I have my boundaries. The wife kills the spiders. I kill her anaphalactic-shock inducing bees. Fair deal.

And just look at the face - its related to Predator, no doubt!

This actually was right outside the back door on the deck. There is a few spiders living out there they are a natural"insect" killer flies mosquitoes etc. Long as they stay on their side of the door they can live :mrgreen:

Eewwk. Squish a spider? There's nothing worse than THAT!!!
I had one running over my nose in my sleep the other day, one leg got caught inside my nose. And I still LIVE!!! ;)

Photo could have been in better focus. But I take it it was VERY spur-of-the-moment, and you did not want to (or don't have any) extra light!?!

the strange object this guy is on was actually from a string of lights but it was dark outside they were the only lights on and didnt have my speedlight on at the moment so i dealt with what little light(and time) available :mrgreen: He was a pretty busy spider too. It was almost like i was pissing him off or something :lmao:

Most reactions

Back