My Newest Photo

Mitch D60

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm pretty new to photography and these are my newest photos.

DSC_01731.jpg

DSC_01721.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

Nice. #2 is cool and #3 has a good perspective. I'm not sure about #1. Seems like that kind of color pop is done a lot.

#1 and #2 are underexposed. #1s subject may have been more interesting if you followed the rule of thirds on this one. #2 has some good bokeh going on, but again, it is very underexposed so I'm not really sure what it is that I'm looking at. You may want to bump your ISO numbers next time and move from there.

1. looks a bit out of focus to me and its underexposed. This type of shot is also better when shot from eye level rather than above.

2. Underexposed, also looks out of focus, would have been more interesting if the red [rose hip?] was showing as red.

3. lighting good, focus better, color better, shot on an interesting angle, best of the three.

Need to mention, it could be my monitor or my eyes today as far as focus is concerned here, so if I'm wrong about that I apoligize. ;) Keep practicing.

Need to mention, it could be my monitor or my eyes today as far as focus is concerned here, so if I'm wrong about that I apoligize. ;) Keep practicing.
I don't think it's your monitor or your eyes...all the images look soft to me.

Straight-out-of-camera (SOOC) with no photo editing work done?

3 is SOOC. 1 has had a green colour boost, and 2 (I don't know why I did it) but I increased the contrast and lowered the exposer. Now that I look at it on a better monitor I see that it shouldn't have been edited. The original isn't underexposed, I'll post it later.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back