My niece ;)

Mach0

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got to try out my lights finally. I took some pics of my 11 month old niece two days ago. The exif data is attached. For the light set up, there was a 60 inch octa with a flashpoint 320 camera left, a sb 28 inside a 24 inch soft box camera right, and two 285hvs as back ground lights ( one on each side.) I had fun. I had my hands full this weekend but she was a good little model. C & C if you like.

6873529567_27edb7c545_b.jpg

6873502073_a6bd67c59d_b.jpg

I agree <3 I loves her. You might want to look into paper or weighing your muslin down though, so it doesn't wrinkle on the floor like that. That could very well be personal preference though. The pink is a fun choice, and she's got great expressions in both. Very nice :)

Bossy said:
I agree <3 I loves her. You might want to look into paper or weighing your muslin down though, so it doesn't wrinkle on the floor like that. That could very well be personal preference though. The pink is a fun choice, and she's got great expressions in both. Very nice :)

Every time I set it straight, she would get up and walk all over them. I gave up on it lol. Thank you.

Beautiful shots of a beautiful little girl. I love the lighting except the bottom of the images on my monitor seem a bit too bright. May just be my monitor though. I do love the lighting on the child though.

Jerry

jriepe said:
Beautiful shots of a beautiful little girl. I love the lighting except the bottom of the images on my monitor seem a bit too bright. May just be my monitor though. I do love the lighting on the child though.

Jerry

Not sure. I don't see it. Thanks though. Hell it may be my screen as well if it's there lol.

Love #2 - she's a cutie. Nice job.

snowbear said:
Love #2 - she's a cutie. Nice job.

Thanks. Number 2 is my favorite out of bunch. I have a few more that I haven't uploaded lol.

perfect time to use white vignette in this situation IMO.

Schwettylens said:
perfect time to use white vignette in this situation IMO.

Funny you should say that. I applied one in light room and didn't like how it looked. As a matter of fact, you can barely see it. I might have done something wrong.

well, dont do it too much.. just enough so you dont see fabric wrinkle hitting the border. But make sure none of the vignette touch your subject so you need to mess around with the radius and stuff. The shape may be more like a rectangle than oval.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back