What's new

My niece

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 12, 2005
Messages
2,534
Reaction score
136
Location
Florida U S A
And her new pup.

e1.jpg



Thx for looking ;)
 
Like the tinting you chose for this! The crop is just perfect.. Great photo!
 
This is SUCH a nice photo.
Very "awwww-y"!
Did you make use of just the given light?
 
WOW!! M @ K O ... These are amazing. The lighting awesome Well done man!!!
 
I second Chillers comment regarding the great use of lighting ! I love the tones in these shots and the warmth between your neice and pup.

Love the way puppy is snugglin his/her nose under her hair in the first shot, going for comfort ! Beautiful dog there, golden lab ?
 
Hey Thx Chiller and Luminosity ! Yes, I think he is a Golden Lab. He was alittle devil too ! Thx again 8 )
 
Very beautiful images.
Helps you had beautiful subjects...but we'll credit you too ;)
 
They are both so sweet! :) I think I like the first one more, just because the puppy's expression is so cute, all snuggled in.

And I agree - very nice light, and the sepia works well here. :thumbup: Nice work!
 
OK M@ko...I love that first shot. Great compo and works so well with the pup's eyes closed.
Part two: shoot with the niece!! she's gorgeous. - I'm waiting :mrgreen:
cheers man...great stuff :thumbup:
 
Hi, I see only one BIG problem in both pictures.
Persons on pictures were not joined together.
May be first picture a little beter. It will be more beter if girl took look at this time point on dog. Hair connect dog to girl. Should be more connection from the girl to dog.


If you put more then one person in frame - they should support each other.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom