My Old Minolta 7000

Boltthrower

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm goin back to Cali Cali I'm goin back to Cali
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok so my old trusty 7000 had a problem last time i tried to shoot anything everything was underexposed (like shooting fast shutter with small ap) even though the Light meter said it was dead on... doing some research on the net people have said there is a lithium battery in the body... however no one says how to get to it (go figure) anyone know where the lithium battery for this camera actually is... i mean does it sit under the info screen is it next to the battery compartment and also does anyone know what size of lithium battery it is i'm thinking along the lines of a CR2016 or 2032... any info would be greatly appreciated before i tear it down

Cheers

its been a while since I saw one of those, but I believe the battery you are talking about is on the end that the grip that holds the batteries for the camera. You might have to take the battery grip off to see it. Like I said if I remember correctly it is marked or embosed with the battery name and you take a little screw out and the flat cover comes off so you can get to the battery. That battery was used to keep the film counter memory I am not sure if that actually controls any camera functions it powers the display and keeps any memory it might have.

Hope that helps

Most reactions

Back