What's new

My pooch, down at her level.

TekGino

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
Raleigh, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In another thread, I posted a couple of
pics of my dog. Someone mentioned getting
down to the pets level. Seeing as it was a B&W
thread, I figured I could post the colored pic
over here.


Her name is Sasha!


DSC_1050.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sorry but it's not doing anything for me, not a good angle get him outside in some nice light. here's one i shot of our new puppy
883658265_oX8EW-L.jpg
 
Last edited:
Straight from the camera.



Is there any other way? :lol:

Nice picture!

and Gary, don't be sorry. I've only had my Nikon
for about 6 months now. I need the criticism, so
I know what to work on, to get better. :thumbup:
 
OOOooo a puppy thread. :)

Here is my Sam!

SamCouch.jpg


Sorry if this is considered hi-jacking... I just wanted to share. :)




Actually, I'm glad people are posting their pets!
I may get some really good ideas. :lol: :thumbup:

Good looking dog!
 
He's grown a bit. Actual film scanned negative,no post other than size. The original is 16MB. Taken to test my Weston Master II.

Oh and your Sam is beautiful. Lab and Lab mixes are the greatest dogs.

86490026.jpg
 
OP, I like your shot but it appears to be very on the red side. Maybe some curves adjustments would help?

And while everyone's at it... Here's my doggy. Her name is Cleo.

30207_10150208962785121_713495120_12633551_5342578_n.jpg
 
Here's one i shot in a studio for friend
667797129_fvmq5-L.jpg
 
since this has been turned into a "show your dog" thread, i'll post mine...
d2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom