What's new

My pooch, down at her level.

by the way, heres my Emma..
emma.jpg
DaevidClarke
DaevidClarke
DaevidClarke
 
OP - I like the shot, but I don't think I like the reddish tint. maybe a bit less? I'm not sure, I'm not that excited about the photo as a whole.

here's my neighbor's dog :)
roxy.jpg
 
Here's my doggy, her name's Zena.
3414445502_a68fcd9be9_b.jpg
 
^ i like that shot lots :D
even though there is a pet thread already, i love dogs! my two babies Nyx and Blaine

4628100165_2e16bcc997_b.jpg
4620720080_6634a3e009_b.jpg
 
In another thread, I posted a couple of
pics of my dog. Someone mentioned getting
down to the pets level. Seeing as it was a B&W
thread, I figured I could post the colored pic
over here.


Her name is Sasha!


DSC_1050.jpg

I love this picture. I dont have a problem with the reddish tint, I think it adds to the warmth of the picture. and what do dogs do? lay down in the sun. its monochromatic, and I like it.




Thanks! As for the picture, there was no PP (< cool,
get to use a new term on TPF) :lol:

There was no flash, just the incandescent lighting,
and possibly x-mas tree lights that were off to the
right? Maybe I should have included part of the x-mas
tree??

Zoomed in with kit lens - 55 mm, f/5.6, exposure time
2.5 seconds, ISO-200. (hope the camera settings help)


That Zena pic is awesome!
 
Thanks, freeze3kgt

o hey tyler, Yeah there was some Xena inspiration in there. My dog is quite the tough little girl - even as a puppy haha.
 
Hoorraayy for doggie threads! :thumbup:


Maggie - a dog with Tourette's
4646148493_53555a5d68.jpg



Nikita (German Shepard mix)
4514985426_0538830ac6.jpg


4646762668_084663da23.jpg
 
In another thread, I posted a couple of
pics of my dog. Someone mentioned getting
down to the pets level. Seeing as it was a B&W
thread, I figured I could post the colored pic
over here.
Her name is Sasha!

Hi there TekGino, Haven't been on for a while so just read your post on your other thread with the shots of your dog

Although not b&w I'd choose the shot in this thread over the other b&w shots in the other thread any day :)

Just to keep in with the theme here is Buster, one of my Staffordshire Terriers.....(my apologies for the cruddy soft focus btw :blushing:)
11122571-md.jpg


11196033-md.jpg


There lare some beautiful looking dogs posted in this thread!! :D

Best Regards, Andy
 
Someone said something about a chi-weenie, I've got one of those too! ;)

IMG_0081-1.jpg
 
My American Bull: Dunn Did

DSC_0009.jpg


American Pit Bull Terrier: Marley

DSC_0037.jpg


They aren't great photos, but oh well.
 
My American Bull: Dunn Did
American Pit Bull Terrier: Marley

Marley is an amazing looking dog Ratman667 :thumbup:, a really nice healthy looking dog.

These breeds get a bad rap here in the UK I'm sad to say, stereotyped as child-maulers etc which is nonsensical rubbish imo.
as we all know as dog owners, 90% of the way a dogs brought up contributes to how it turns out with the remaining percentage left for breed traits?

Ok, I may be off with my figures but I hope you get what I mean at least.

Sadly anything with American PitBull in there would be destroyed regardless :(

Sorry for going OT on your thread Tekgino but I just had to comment on Ratman's dogs... :blushing:
 
pitbulls get a bad rap everywhere. i agree that it's the way they are brought up. i have some friends with pitbulls, and they are sooo nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom