What's new

My pooch, down at her level.

TekGino, I find myself agreeing with DaevidClarke with regard to the warm colour hue of your shot. I think that is not the distrating point, infact technically I can't really fault it - its composition that I think is damaging its overall effect. I think that its because you have a busy content full upper part whilst the lower bottom half is devoid of much to draw our attention, so we are drawn to the back areas of the shot which then feels constrained and lacking. Just my thoughts - and now - because this is dogthread we need more dog!

4521279381_a0a42f3bc6.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4002/4521279381_ebea8c85df_o.jpg
 
GilliganPortrait_001-1.jpg

Gilligan. He's sitting on a chair in front of a sheet of black paper taped to the wall. Treat balanced on my lens hood. :lol:

This one's on my living room wall.
 
I like the OP's shot - really warm. Dog looks really comfortable!
Love the shot of Zena going after ball!!!

Here's Obi:

921071926_XqrJ7-M-1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom