My Son (newborn) - CC

keith204

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not used to baby pictures, so the execution of the shoots were pretty bad. I'd love advice for working with babies if you can give it :). C&C very welcome.

1) About 4 days old, 5 weeks before his due date. He obviously didn't like the cold guitar...nor would I have if I didn't have clothes on.
p1183373182-4.jpg

In the rest of these, he's 1 month old.

2)
p1183373056-4.jpg

3)
p1183373318-4.jpg

4) Here's my favorite from the shoot.
p1183373536-4.jpg

I feel so badly for him in that 1st image :(

The 2nd he looks quite uncomfortable.. the neck and such.

3 could benefit from a cloth diaper.. lol

4 is very sweet!

As a guitar player, I would have been wayyyyyyyyyy too nervous that the baby would pee on the guitar. My daughter peed on our photographer's white blanket during her newborn session...but that is part of the gig I suppose. I definitely like number 4 the most too. 3 would benefit from cloth diapers and #2 he does looked too scrunched up.

Obviously warm any object the baby will come into contact and the room should be very warm, almost out of your comfort range. Have a heater nearby. have baby fed and burbed just prior to session. Be ready for messes. The 4th one is best, the others the little one sinks in to much and expect to take 2 to 4 hours on and off.Cover diaper.......very cute baby! Congrats

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back