my style C&C

er111a

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know some of yall wont like it but maybe some of you will :)
IMG_4994a.jpg

I actually really do like this. This may be the best photo you've posted. The only thing I can find slightly distracting in the background is the blue sign 3/4 of the way up the pole on the right. Other than that, it's a neat effect. Was this done in camera or with post processing?

It's not a bad photo... the effect is interesting... but your processing is giving the effect of a burst of light... But the viewer can't really tell where it's coming from. It just looks like it's materializing from the ground somewhere.

i'm pretty sure jesus was sitting there and befor you took a pic he vanished and left you a sweet pic in return :wav::bigangel:

cool effect, i'm curious to know if this was PP or how'd you manage to take the shot like that in camera

I second fiveoboy, where is the light coming from? Overall good effect though

This is not a photographic style, its a pp style, sorry but for me its just a photo that has a photoshop effect

This effect can be done in camera by using a longer shutter speed and allowing part of the exposure to be in focus and then while still exposing, moving the zoom back. I have seen this detailed in an issue of Shutterbug magazine. Pretty cool effect.

This effect can be done in camera by using a longer shutter speed and allowing part of the exposure to be in focus and then while still exposing, moving the zoom back. I have seen this detailed in an issue of Shutterbug magazine. Pretty cool effect.

Like this, not one of my best
222728281_Wzfuo-L.jpg

it looks like he did a zoom blur to a copy of the photo, put it on top of the other one, and masked out the effect from half the image. (am i close, er11a?)
i also see a little pshop lens flare in there too.

it looks like he did a zoom blur to a copy of the photo, put it on top of the other one, and masked out the effect from half the image. (am i close, er11a?)
i also see a little pshop lens flare in there too.

No effects on my photo i hardly use photoshop, most of my stuff only goes through Capture One or Lightroom

not you gary :D

i was talking about er11a's photo.

Photography or Photo shop the topic header states "my style"

That would signify that something in this photo has a common link between pretty much most of your other photography. Until I either have time to search out your other posts, or you repost a series of shots from different shoots it will be tough to determine what your style is.

I have to agree with most, interesting effect, but would be even more interesting if it did indeed come straight from the camera that way. Up to this point I missed in this post where you said how the effect was achieved.

My apologies if I missed that post above.

Most reactions

Back