sorry I am here I must say that I did in fact use photoshop

lol sorry and anyone interested if u like i can post the originalsorry I am here I must say that I did in fact use photoshop
you make me so depressed i thought it was jesus or a ghost
![]()
I am not a fan of photoshopped pictures, minor touchup is ok, but anything else doesnt impress me. Sorry
I am not a fan of photoshopped pictures, minor touchup is ok, but anything else doesnt impress me. Sorry
Ohhhhh...you're one of those...:roll:
when ive had about 10 pints of beerI am not a fan of photoshopped pictures, minor touchup is ok, but anything else doesnt impress me. Sorry
Ohhhhh...you're one of those...:roll:
I am not a fan of photoshopped pictures, minor touchup is ok, but anything else doesnt impress me. Sorry
Ohhhhh...you're one of those...:roll:
The way I see it, anyone can heavily photoshop an image to "look" nice, but why not learn how to take the picture correctly in the first place?

I am not a fan of photoshopped pictures, minor touchup is ok, but anything else doesnt impress me. Sorry
Ohhhhh...you're one of those...:roll:
The way I see it, anyone can heavily photoshop an image to "look" nice, but why not learn how to take the picture correctly in the first place?