What's new

My version of The Joker

Here's me as the joker :P

n1314216890_136627_9625.jpg


That was a halloween pic :P

Just thought I'd share. I had the hair for it, but it's all gone... Shaved for swimming! WHY GOD WHY???!

EDIT: Is this buddy your slave? He must do anything for a beer....
 
Great photo... Great tribute to a comic book bad guy who was finally done justice in his movie adaptation.

"Do you want to know how I got these scars? My father was a drinker, and a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me, and he says, "Why so serious?" He comes at me with the knife, "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth, "Let's put a smile on that face!" And...Why so serious?"
 
Very creepy tharmsen.
I like how the wrinkles/makeup/skin texture is really shown off.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom