My very different Cover Photo- Self-Portrait.....CC welcome lol

YoungPhotoGirl

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the most awkward thing I have ever done, but I wanted a cover photo that stood out.
Then I thought to hell, Im gonna do this.
I didn't want to seem vain, so I made sure all my poses involved me interacting with myself.
I hope I did an all right job.
It's night time here, so thats why the picture quality is the way it is....
1523725_10205598867723524_1445315540145212511_o.jpg

Very cool. Look at those big windows though. Do another take during the day with better light! Not as a redo, just as an addition.

Terrific, love it. Which one of you is winning the card game?

Not bad. Two nits, in addition to the window. There's significant perspective distortion which should be corrected, and the blown monitors need to be addressed. You say, 'cover photo'. Is this for your website? If so, what is it intended to show? In other words, what message do you want me, as a potential customer to take from it?.

Not bad. Two nits, in addition to the window. There's significant perspective distortion which should be corrected, and the blown monitors need to be addressed. You say, 'cover photo'. Is this for your website? If so, what is it intended to show? In other words, what message do you want me, as a potential customer to take from it?.
It's a Facebook Cover photo, for my personal profile page. The shot was only casual- if I ever do one professionally of myself, I'll remember not to use my wide-angle and have taken note of the monitors :) Cheers!! :)

It's a Facebook Cover photo, for my personal profile page. The shot was only casual- if I ever do one professionally of myself, I'll remember not to use my wide-angle and have taken note of the monitors :) Cheers!! :)
Ahhh... gotcha!

Most reactions

Back