My very first foray into digital

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So here I am, joining the 'dark side' of digital photography...:lol:

I grabbed my DSLR and shot a few pics this morning. Here is one of them. Be nice... It's my first experience.;)

Attachments

• $02a.jpg
    $02a.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 187
How very very beautiful!
Here's someone who knows what he's doing when he takes up a camera.
Be it film or digital.
You can tell the photographer!
The very, very beautiful landscape is a bonus. The photo would have been nice had it been ANYTHING, I am just SURE.

Ok, now I'm thoroughly disgusted :) 1st images, eh?

This is an amazing image, Dimitri! Not only that, but I wish I were there!

Very nice image. For someone new to the "dark side", you seem like an old soul. You sure you've never been here before? :D

Very nice image. For someone new to the "dark side", you seem like an old soul. You sure you've never been here before? :D

He must have bought a used digital camera that already had practice taking images :lol:

That is GORGEOUS! Is that image straight from the camera or was there any post-processing involved? I'm still trying to learn my way around PhotoShop.

That is GORGEOUS! Is that image straight from the camera or was there any post-processing involved? I'm still trying to learn my way around PhotoShop.

I shot it in RAW and then turned it into TIFF. After that I saved it in a small format JPEG for web use.

Thanks y'all! I'm going again tomorrow at a different location. This time I'll be shooting 4x5 chromes and the 5D. Will post more.

Holy Toledo, what a great start to the 'digital' part of your photography. A beautiful scene, beautifully captured.

And another one shot earlier.

Attachments

• $04a.jpg
    $04a.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 115
Dimitri -- These are amazing!

Ian

Beautiful! I wish they were a little bigger, but still very beautiful :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back