My very first foray into digital

Beautiful! I wish they were a little bigger, but still very beautiful :thumbsup:

They are bigger but I scaled them down to fit TPF requirements. And yes, they are better in bigger size. Thanks for the comment.

This morning I went out again before the sunrise and took a few shots of an old barn. I am d'loading the pics right now from the cam, I'll post some later. It was great!

OK, so here is another...

Shot at 28mm, manual mode, on tripod.

Attachments

• $06a.jpg
    $06a.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 101
Mr Coffee shooting digital? welcome :) I really like the second one. although it is a bit small on my screen.

Ok, I'll try to link it, see if that comes out bigger.

WY02-.jpg

And yes, I did join the 'dark side' after some considerations...:lmao:

Can't say that I dislike it! I love the 'shoot-now and see-now' ability. With the light changing ever so fast, I can take many more pictures than with my 4x5 camera, where I have to change the film holder, set the shutter, eventually vary the aperture/shutter speed, re-check the focus.

However, that being said, I'll never abandon my LF, I love the resolution!

Can't say that I dislike it! I love the 'shoot-now and see-now' ability. With the light changing ever so fast, I can take many more pictures than with my 4x5 camera, where I have to change the film holder, set the shutter, eventually vary the aperture/shutter speed, re-check the focus.

Let's not forget the possibility of switching ISO's in a split second.

If that is your first every digital shot, Im selling my stuff on e-bay. What a beautiful image. Love it.:thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks Chill! I feel encouraged to go for it and mix film/digital in my future.

yea great job, you should defo do more! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back