My wife(C&C Please)

I, also, dislike the 'blob of light' on the bottom left but would not clone it out. My choice would be to crop it out and I would crop it just to the right of the vertical line of hearts which are just to the right of the blob (sorry if that's confusing). Also, while gimmicks like the hearts should never be over used (IMHO) I feel it looks ok here and being it is Valentines the gimmick is definitely alright.

Very sweet and thoughtful photo, but an even greater photo would have been the two of you together with the heart bokeh, black and white and up on your wall, excellent V-day gift!

As for the actual photo, I don't like that the right side is cut off or the light on the bottom left, it's distracting and with all the other lights shaped as hearts this one stands out as the odd ball. I'd recrop the entire image (if data available) to include more of her and no weird light on the bottom. :)

Hey Suki, why is your avatar a babies foot in your hands? kind of creepy!! Sorry back on subject, I couldnt let that go.

lol! Because it's a photo and this is a photo forum. ;)

:0) Thank you all for such helpful feedback! We were downtown and it seems like the 3 pictures I have more of her the hearts are not so great due to the fact there wasnt enough cars around at the stoplight.. I wish there was more of her in the shot as well. My wife didnt really want to stand in the corner taking to many shots she is pretty shy so I only had about 4 quick attempts.I would love to find a still building with lots of lights Not in a busy street so I can give her the pic I had in mind :0).... Thank you all for your feedback's it was really helpful!

Love the idea. There is nothing wrong with getting creative and coming up with new ways to convey a message.

I would say the focus isn't as sharp as I would like it, and I agree the light isn't the best. You could probably save it a bit with Viveza and some control points, but you can't really save the focus.
I would add a bit more light, stop down a bit, and see what that does for you.

Again, neat idea, keep up the creativity.

If you want to be a good photographer, concentrate on taking good pictures and leave the cutesy stuff for others. Don't get caught up in the ability to do cutesy. And this is not bokeh - bokeh is the way the lens handles out of focus points of light.

This is not a particularly flattering picture of an attractive woman, the light is relatively harsh and she has shadows under her eyes and her chin.

She is crushed against the right margin while completely meaningless background lights take up 2/3 of the picture.

When there is a relatively dark situation and your subject is wearing a dark shirt, her head will appear out of nowhere
+1 except, I like the hearts. Though not sure if I'd use them in this case.

Most reactions

Back