What's new

Myself in a winter landscape

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
14,491
Reaction score
206
Location
Europe 67.51°N
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just had a quick go today at a self "portrait" at below -24°C.

(Yes, I exposed my face just for the image ... driving like that would give you serious injury quickly ;) )

_MG_8199.jpg
 
Sweet! Looks like a blast! (and you look nothing like your Avatar!) lol!
 
Nice. Saw this in the self portrait thread. Great shot. Especially for a self portrait. I only recently tried my hand at that. Eventually I am going to figure out how to get the focus right...
 
Awesome shot. The shimmer of the snow is pretty great.
 
Nicely done - a type of shot I will never take (way too cold for me)
 
Wow, what an amazing view!! Great shot.
 
neat!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom