What's new

Mystery Behind Mist

I like it. Thank you for waking up early, so the rest of us can get a glimpse of the beauty of the moments before sunrise :)
 
Yes, I very much like it.
 
I like it. But when the fog is gone it won't be mist.
 
I like it. But when the fog is gone it won't be mist.

Very clever there, FanBoy! You are a very punny man!

I like the picture, although it does seem a bit soft. But then, the subject matter is also soft and subdued.
 
I like it. But when the fog is gone it won't be mist.
Thank you fanboy; but i am not sure about your intention, even after visiting this page
Fog vs Mist - Difference and Comparison | Diffen

I like it. But when the fog is gone it won't be mist.

Very clever there, FanBoy! You are a very punny man!

I like the picture, although it does seem a bit soft. But then, the subject matter is also soft and subdued.
Thank you Derrel Very much :D
Very nice!
Thank you Tired Iron very much :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom