n00b from NJ

Pernz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, this is one of my first posts here and I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jason, I live in NJ and work at a retail eletronics store selling digial cameras. I've been there for about 3-4 years now and while being there so long, I started to get into photography. At first, I bought a Canon G5, which was and IS an awesome camera. After a few years of toying around with that and working with a couple of photography nerds I decided to take the leap into DSLRs. I got a digital rebel xt (350D) with a Tamron 28-75 F2.8 lens. I'm currently learning the basics of photography and having a blast with it! If anyone is from the northern NJ area and wants to meet up sometime to go shooting, let me know :)

:cheers: WELCOME!! I have the 350 its a great camera. This is a good place to learn just ask, someone will know. Have fun.:pimp:

I have learned a lot from these people on this forum. They are VERY quick to answer questions.. I like that !

I lived in Jackson, NJ for 10 years and originally came from NYC-- Queens, Manhatten... Now live in Denver... What a change but loving every minute of it.. Welcome to the board.

Hi Jason, welcome to TPF.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back