What's new

N00b

yerlem

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
328
Reaction score
95
Location
Argentina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$DSC_0217.webp$DSC_0246.webp$DSC_0291.webp$CSC_0313.webp



Some pictures I took over the weekend...I'm just getting started with photography, so be gentile with the C&C :)
 
Hi there :D

#1: kindly correct the tilt seen in horizon
#2:This is a different stuff...but it would have been better with that light seen over his head is some what distant from his head....
#3: Light streaks are too centered
#4: I like her posing

Regards and all the Best :D
 
Thanks for replying!
#1: Thanks I hadn't really noticed..
#2: what light? the moon?
#3: is this any better?
$DSC_0290.webp
 
:D light streaks originating from one corner and reaching near to center is a good idea; but see one half of the image is immersed in the darkness which still affects the balance i am afraid

Regards :D

Yes; i meant the moon :D
 
okok, noted, thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom