Name of the type of photography?

kcp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Everyone! It's been a really long time since I've been on here.

I am trying to find the name of the type of photography where family members are all standing around looking off into different directions. Similar to this Kardashian Christmas card.

I know there was a thread on it long ago, but I've been searching these forums for an hour with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Apparently, the Kardashian Christmas card I tried to attach isn't uploading.......Not sure what I'm doing wrong. But if you are interested in helping me, please do a google search to see what I'm talking about. Thank you.

I don't think it's a 'type' of photography, just a different idea on posing multiple subjects.

I think I found the one you mean. I like it but that image seems a bit "pseudo cool" for my taste: I wonder if it could be adapted for a look with smiles and laughter? Why not? It could work for a wedding party.

yeah, thats not a type. That is just what they wanted to do. If you dont want everyone to stare at the camera then tell them to not stare at the camera. One of my favorite pictures of my dad is an old family portrait taken at sears back in the 60's. The photographer had them all stare off at a point where they were not looking into the camera. This was fairly common back then to do this. It has an interesting effect. It definitely give it something more unique.

Who the **** are the Kardashians when they're at home anyway?

They are yet another family of socialites who somehow have loads of money but nothing to do, yet some TV company saw fit to propel them to a ridiculous level of fame to further increase their seemingly endless fortune: The Kardashians

The patriarch is a successful attorney who represented OJ Simpson.

Well. He was anyway. He died a few years ago according to wikipedia.

Well. He was anyway. He died a few years ago according to wikipedia.

His face is also a plaster mold that got put through a wind tunnel before it dried.

bruce-jenner-along-came-polly-movie-premiere-dEmCls.jpg

I am not sure what the family is doing now. Spending OJ Simpson's money I guess.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back