Narnia

wolfepakt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wolfecs.biz
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Has anyone seen "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" yet?
My wife and I went to see it last night, and anyone who read the CS Lewis book as a kid will love this movie!

It was more true to a book than any movie I have seen!

Disney's special effects and computer generated characters were kick-butt!

Oh and it was directed by the same guy who did Shrek. (Andrew Adamson)

I rate it 2 thumbs up, a MUST see!

I loved it.
I will warn that it is overtly Christian in its world view.
CS Lewis wrote it to entertain and to give a parallel to the sacrifice of Christ to his neices and nephews, but the movie was well done. estimated at 23.9 mill for it's opening day recipts.

I read the Narnia chronicles when I was about 7 or 8, and have since read them possibly 5 more times (?). I am hoping to see it in the theatres sometime during the Christmas break. Thanks for passing on the positive 'review' :)

I just read the book... because I heard the movie was coming out (and I hadn't read the book yet)
It looks pretty cool... I'll probably end up watching it, maybe wait till it's out on DVD.

I might have to check this out! I saw the old version of it in Grade 5 in class. Never in my life was I so bored...

It wasn't overly interesting though in that version. The previews look interesting I must say.

I've never seen the first version..nor the newest one... nor did I read the book :p soI have no clue what am I supposed to watch :p but maybe someday ... I will see the movie... :)

Just last week, I read the book for the first time. It was alright, more childish than I expected.

I've heard that the movie is pretty good and follows the book really closely. At first I wondered how they got two & a half hours out of that book...I guess I'll have to watch it and see.

I was impressed- it was a fun movie. I'm far from being Christian and it wasn't too offensive for me. SO all you devil worshippers go see it. :D :lol:

The battle scene is freaking awesome. Made me want to go play D&D.

Most reactions

Back