Nasal hair

:LOL: I love all the double meanings in life...... or do I??

Zach :D

Oh man... This thread is going places! :)

Mitica100 said:

....or is it?

ok I'll stop...... or will I????

MUHAHAHAHA :twisted:

core_17 said:
aggiezach said:
Mitica100 said:

....or is it?

ok I'll stop...... or will I????

MUHAHAHAHA :twisted:

Zach

Zach, you're nutty!!!

Or are you sane and the REST of us nutty?

:LOL: yeah, its been a long week already!! I have a pretty big exam on thursday and it seems like I'm not going to get much sleep until then. This professor is kind of a hardass and I want to keep my A so I'll be running on very little sleep :D

Hertz van Rental said:
This hair thing - it's all to do with age. It all heads south as you get older and comes up in such unexpected places...
Another good trick with nasal hair is to grow it, train it and wax it. Makes a pretty convincing moustache until it rains or you get a cold.
I wish I hadn't thought of that....
That reminds me of the time I was trying to refill a lighter with an attachment that didn't fit properly. I gave it a flick to see if it worked and *woooosh*.

I love the smell of burning arm hair in the morning.

Or do I?

As for this hair stuff moving south with age. That might be a good thing for me. My leg hair gets thicker as it gets longer (no, I don't wax or shave it, it's winter here anyway, well, near enough) but as soon as it gets near my ankles it stops. Dead. It looks like I shave my feet. :oops:

Ouch, Darf! How can you tweeze nose hairs? Get a trimmer!!

Not Neve said:
Ouch, Darf! How can you tweeze nose hairs?

Place tweezers twixt thumb and forefinger, insert said tweezers into nostril requiring the most work, squeeze tweezers on connection with hair, brace yourself and pull. When your eyes have stopped watering repeat on other nostril to complete the task.

[puts trimmers on xmas list]

Next question:

How do i get rid of hairy palms? :D

Every boy should have a hobbit, Zach.
And in answer to your question Darfion, try not stroking your cat. Works for me ;-)

Darfion said:
Not Neve said:
Ouch, Darf! How can you tweeze nose hairs?

Place tweezers twixt thumb and forefinger, insert said tweezers into nostril requiring the most work, squeeze tweezers on connection with hair, brace yourself and pull. When your eyes have stopped watering repeat on other nostril to complete the task.

[puts trimmers on xmas list]

Next question:

How do i get rid of hairy palms? :D

Um...no comment! :lol: :LOL:

Most reactions

Back