Nasal hair

Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What is it with the demon nose hair? I don't own a trimmer so i opted for the more brutal tweezer removal system. After several eye watering attempts to remove said hair i was confronted with another batch. How quickly does this stuff grow?
At one point i considered getting hold of the guinnes book of records to find out who has the fastest nasal hair growth.
It's not right for someone with my stunningboybandlooks to have to put up with such things.

[/rant]

:lol: I'm with you on that. I think it can grow from nothing to out of your nose in two days. Sometimes even faster. I am a wuss, so I use the trimmers and some days it seems like it will come back out before the end of the day.

Trim them...???

You don't drive your car without an air filter, do you?

Artemis said:
I have no nasel hair, ahhh the joys of youth!
It'll get you in the end. It grows faster than a russian vine.
While i'm on the subject of hair. Ear hair! that's another swine that grows at a fair old rate of knots(sp)
I wonder what's next?
ah just thought of another one. Eyebrows! mine grow like they're going out of fashion. When wet they hang down over my eyes and i can't see a bloody thing and have to shake my head like a spaniel to see where i'm going.

Just thought of another area but on second thoughts, i'd better not post it for fear of a shoeing off MDowdy or Chase :D

Artemis said:
I have no nasel hair, ahhh the joys of youth!
Give it a couple of years and it'll be there. :x
I've found a small pair of bonsai shears to work well. But then everytime you wipe your nose it's like there's a thousand little needles up there.
I have to shave the bit between my eyebrows every few days.

As for that other area, don't shave that either....

What gets me is the hair that grows at the bottom of your hair line directly above your ear. That grows faster than all the other hair on my melon. What's up with that. Oh, and the hair that's starting to implant itself from my melon to my neck. Arrgh!

shave it all.......ALL of it..... :twisted:

oh yeah and wait.... :shock: ..thats better...

md

haha thanks God I don't have such a problem :)

I hear ya mentos! Yay for estrogen!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back