Nascar Panning for C&C

buy a $2500 RV and you'll be good. then you can watch the race in comfort and be in the infield.

Actually, at the NH Motor Speedway, the only way you can get infield is if you are press or if you are part of one of the crews. There is a field on the North side of the track that is reserved for RVs however they are still outside the track surrounded by a fence.

Photoshopping press creds looks like my only shot here. Lol

oh. i was at Las Vegas Motor Speedway once, and we were infield with my grandfather's motorhome. we were also tight behind the pit road.

buy a $2500 RV and you'll be good. then you can watch the race in comfort and be in the infield.

Actually, at the NH Motor Speedway, the only way you can get infield is if you are press or if you are part of one of the crews. There is a field on the North side of the track that is reserved for RVs however they are still outside the track surrounded by a fence.

Photoshopping press creds looks like my only shot here. Lol

oh. i was at Las Vegas Motor Speedway once, and we were infield with my grandfather's motorhome. we were also tight behind the pit road.

Oooh that would be awesome. The higher up tyou go the less fence you get however the farther away you are as well so you have to have a longer lens. I don't think my 600mm manual focus Tamron lens would do the trick. Lol

It seems to me that you are a fan of the Hendrix team. Me too. Cool pics by the way, I want to go to a race soo bad!

I actually didn't get the whole Nascar fascination, thought it was dumb. However after scoring free tickets and actually being there and seeing how big of a deal it really is to people and how they all kind of come together for these drivers, it shed a whole new light for me. I used to like Rusty Wallace, but since he is gone I like Jimmie Johnson. My Uncle is a Mark Martin fan so I made sure to get pics for him. I got a few with Jeff Gordon's car on fire...

DSC_0258-1.jpg

Although I don't understand why everyone hates the guy so much!

Fixed a couple of the panning ones so they aren't so dark...

DSC_0135-3.jpg

DSC_0146-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm actually a Jeff Gordon fan, since back in the mid-late 90's. Idk, I think since he was one of the first to break most of Dale Sr.'s records and being a hot shot back in the day is why everyone don't like him.

nascar is so exciting. The still photos says it all! *hides*

I'm actually a Jeff Gordon fan, since back in the mid-late 90's. Idk, I think since he was one of the first to break most of Dale Sr.'s records and being a hot shot back in the day is why everyone don't like him.

My uncle says it is because he enunciates. Lol.

Most reactions

Back