Nascar Panning for C&C

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Unfortunately I was in seats that had the fence right in front and they wouldn't let me take pics from the concourse, but I think I got some decent panning ones, fence aside. What do you think?

DSC_0135-2.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

Yeah, I know I cut the tail end of the car off in this one. lol. Those cars are so fast!!!
DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

Nice work on the panning shots. Next time, bring your wire-cutters and fencing pliers and get rid of that pesky fence!

Nice work on the panning shots. Next time, bring your wire-cutters and fencing pliers and get rid of that pesky fence!

Lmao, trust me, if I could have, I would have gotten right down on the track. ;)

try to get in the infield. it is more ideal for photos.

they seem a little dark for me. yes invest in some wire cutters :thumbup:

nicely panned. yes, a bit under-exposed (dark).

zoom in closer.....that's do some good with the fences.

yeah, under-exposed and the fence is in the way..

try to get in the infield. it is more ideal for photos.

I wish I could have been infield however I got the tickets for free so I didn't really get the choice. Infield passes were $100 per and that was only pre-race. I need to get in with a newspaper or some media outlet so I can get a press pass and get right up against the fence.

Here are a couple other panning ones that I think came out really well (again except for the fence)

DSC_0411.jpg

DSC_0412.jpg

heh. Good luck trying to stand next to the fence too they frown upon that. Atleast to the tracks I've been to, I dunno about loudon. I would imagine that it's all about money and if you could produce it you could get a press pass. Of course you would also need press creds as well.

heh. Good luck trying to stand next to the fence too they frown upon that. Atleast to the tracks I've been to, I dunno about loudon. I would imagine that it's all about money and if you could produce it you could get a press pass. Of course you would also need press creds as well.

At the Loudon Speedway they frown up on you standing still to take a picture anywhere but in your seat. I understand due to safety reasons....it's just a pain!!! Even the press photographers have this little cage that they have to shoot through to keep them protected.

buy a $2500 RV and you'll be good. then you can watch the race in comfort and be in the infield.

buy a $2500 RV and you'll be good. then you can watch the race in comfort and be in the infield.

Actually, at the NH Motor Speedway, the only way you can get infield is if you are press or if you are part of one of the crews. There is a field on the North side of the track that is reserved for RVs however they are still outside the track surrounded by a fence.

Photoshopping press creds looks like my only shot here. Lol

It seems to me that you are a fan of the Hendrix team. Me too. Cool pics by the way, I want to go to a race soo bad!

Most reactions

Back