Nascar @ WGI

brian_f2.8

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been real busy this summer just a few from last weekend. Last one has a water color filter for SnG.

Attachments

• $image-966603609.jpg
    $image-966603609.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 111
  • $image-3814099478.jpg
    $image-3814099478.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 83
  • $image-1098112190.jpg
    $image-1098112190.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 86

pixmedic

I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
OMG! my wife LOVES cheez-Its!
did that car do well?
(i don't watch racing so...no idea who it is)

Jad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
johndoddato.blogspot.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Watkins Glen is my old track were I was the track photographer for 16 years back in the F1 days. I know the locations on the track where you took these just by looking at them. Nice photos of the race. John

OP
B

brian_f2.8

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Jad - I wish I knew that, they put up some huge catch fences at the top of the esses. You can still get the` shot but a little different angle. Nascar rules are also much different than Rolex 6 Hour race. They really limit where you can and can't shoot from. There is some talk that Nascar could run the boot in a year or so. The race is 90 laps as it is. Cautions really put a damper on things. There was a red flag which was a huge hold up. Id give anything to go back in time and shoot F1. Indy is a maybe but who knows with that series. Either way The Glen is my new favorite track, although Im going to Sonoma for Indy Car/World Challenge next week.

BanditPhotographyNW

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
You should hit up the Circuit of the Americas in Austin TX. Its the new F1 track, I was there for the opening race and it was awesome...Not sure about places to shoot there though I was with a bunch of friends and didn't bring my camera, which was dumb dumb dumb and did I mention DUMB!!!!!....I really like the B&W of Kyle Busch's car....Toyota FTW lol

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics