What's new

Natural Snowcone

Joerocket

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
547
Reaction score
23
Location
British Columbia
Yet another snow filled picture, just like the compo had to shoot it.

snowypost.jpg


Thanks for looking!

-Joe
 
I love it when snow does that; looks funny to me :lol: Good shot. I especially like the way the shadow of the post falls directly off the lower right hand corner of the frame.
 
The first thing I see and like is how the snow on the cone is lit up by the street light (?). Looks almost translucent. I like that!!! (I once took a pic that I am reminded of by this one, also with this sort of "snow hat" on top of something... but I took mine during the day, with a bit of sun. I liked it when I got the prints back, I remember... it was way back in 2002... care to see?)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom