Nature C&C

Yhi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some of my 09 spring/summer/fall photographs I have taken. This is about the first time I started out when I bought my SLR. So some C&C is needed. :)
I'll be posting some every so often. So bare with me for those who wish to give opinions and what not.
Thanks a bunch!

IMG_1198.jpg

100_0536.jpg

This one I did with a a nice hand held digital camera. Found out it took some nice macros.

100_0539.jpg

These are nice, esp the first one. But I'm as noob as they get so you may not want my opinion. I don't even have my camera yet, so I'm just roaming TPF to learn all I can. How long you been into it?

How long you been into it?

Thanks for the comments. ^^ As for how long I have been taking photographs? It would be a year in March. :) I'm still learning the tricks of the trade.

second post. :D

100_0560.jpg

100_0557.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

first post...
1. i like this, but i wish you could've gotten more of the surrounding scenery other than all the trees.
2. macro mode is fun. try not to position you subject dead center in the frame. look up the 'rule of thirds'.
3. the 'haze' around the flower distracts me. and also, try not to position the subject dead center.

second post..
1. love the look and colors in this one.
2. this is ok for me.
3. be aware of your horizons when shooting, but i like what you were trying to capture.

Nice start! I'd say the first three need a bit of work. 1-The perspective isn't very appealing in this one, looks more like a quick snapshot 2-The overexposed and busy background hurts the photo in this one, maybe work on getting a good DOF to blur out the background to really focus in on the flower 3- As mentioned, the hazy look is a bit distracting here but I like where you were going with this one.

The 2nd set is great! Really like the texture and tones of the flowers in the first two as well as the composition. The 3rd pic has a crooked horizon, level it out and it should be good to go ;)

best wishes

the second post... the first picture is great I love the color.

definitely agree your second post first picture is phenomenal the colors look great!

Thanks for the info all. :) ill keep in mind the MOS.

Here are a few more.

IMG_1259.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1208.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back