R Radical No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 8, 2012 Messages 650 Reaction score 172 Location Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 11, 2014 #16 You sure have a eye for things, looks great to me.
TreeofLifeStairs No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 12, 2013 Messages 1,082 Reaction score 289 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 11, 2014 #17 PixelRabbit said: . I also only have a 32Mb CF card until I pick another up so I get very few images on it so I further challenged myself by only having 12 images I can take. https://flic.kr/p/mYiYT3 Click to expand... I didn't know they made them that small. I'm guessing you're shooting jpg? I'd be lucky to get two raw pics on that card.
PixelRabbit said: . I also only have a 32Mb CF card until I pick another up so I get very few images on it so I further challenged myself by only having 12 images I can take. https://flic.kr/p/mYiYT3 Click to expand... I didn't know they made them that small. I'm guessing you're shooting jpg? I'd be lucky to get two raw pics on that card.
BillM TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jan 10, 2014 Messages 3,166 Reaction score 1,920 Location Hanson MA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 11, 2014 #18 Every time I look at it I can see it in Starry Night colors, the texture is perfect just add the blue and gold :thumbup:
Every time I look at it I can see it in Starry Night colors, the texture is perfect just add the blue and gold :thumbup:
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 12, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #19 Thanks all! Tree, yep exactly 2 raw files so I'm shooting jpeg medium Bill, I love that idea and I TOTALLY see it, I'm glad someone else does!
Thanks all! Tree, yep exactly 2 raw files so I'm shooting jpeg medium Bill, I love that idea and I TOTALLY see it, I'm glad someone else does!