Nature Imitating Nature

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today was a gorgeous day and we got out for a nice walk before the driveway and road turn into deep mud pits lol

While I wait for my replacement battery my camera only has a small charge to work with so I turned off VR and AF on my lens to get some more time out of it. I also only have a 32Mb CF card until I pick another up so I get very few images on it so I further challenged myself by only having 12 images I can take.

Out of the shots this is my favourite, I love it when nature imitates nature, this is muddy water flowing into fresh snow melt on the driveway.

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

Love it pix. Also it's much better than Art imitating Nikon. He's really bad at that..lol

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

This is a very interesting abstract. If you hadn't told me what it was, I never would have guessed.

WesternGuy

Your photos are truly a pleasure to see.

There is a lot there for the imagination to go on. I kinda see a petrified corn stalk.

lol Robbins, I was wondering what you were on about ;) Thanks!

WG and Brian, eeeexcellent! Thanks guys :)

Desi!! Hi!! Nice to see you :) It's been a while. That's exactly what I saw, when Mr Rabbit saw it he said "what plant was that??" lol
I'm glad you enjoy my photos :) Thanks!

It is OK, maybe a hi res would be easier for me to digest and understand.

Sounds like you are very limited with a 1 battery 1 card setup.

You have some nice stuff at your Flickr!

It's a fractal.

Joe

Wow...I am seldom blown away by a photo. Doesn't happen very often. It happened today.

Looks like an aerial view of the Andes!
Neat John, it does!
It is OK, maybe a hi res would be easier for me to digest and understand.

Sounds like you are very limited with a 1 battery 1 card setup.

You have some nice stuff at your Flickr!
Thanks Slacker and thanks for checking out my Flickr!
Mmmmm, my goal with my pictures is to get people to look for more than the second(s) we tend to give the multitude of images we see each day. I want to have people stop and look and take/need time to digest it.
It's a fractal.

Joe
It is! :)
Wow...I am seldom blown away by a photo. Doesn't happen very often. It happened today.
Wow right back atcha! Thanks D! :hug::

I keep coming back to look at this...love it!!

Awesome Mish!!

Thanks you two :)

Most reactions

Back