What's new

Nature pics for c&c

sarasphotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to the lake on a family trip this past weekend and took some pics. Let me know whatcha think :D

lakechicot2010033copy.jpg


fire we cooked smores on! yum!


lakechicot2010027.jpg


sunset...so pretty
http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae86/yourlifemylens/lakechicot2010033copy.jpg
 
One is nice.

Two, if you darken everything in post-processing so it's all a silhouette, it'd look better.
 
One is nice.

Two, if you darken everything in post-processing so it's all a silhouette, it'd look better.


Good point, especially since I am particular towards silhouettes.;)
 
thanks! I will try that :)
 
#1. I love it as it, pictures of fire are calming IMO.

#2. Like it as is but the comments to darken it make me wonder which I would like better.

On a side note, do those pine trees grow in the water or is there a flood?
 
They grow in the water at the lake! Crazy I know, but it is really pretty! I am going to work on a edit to make it darker and post it in a little bit :)
 
Here is the picture with more black. Whatcha think?
lakechicot2010027silohouette.jpg
 
very nice edit. i'm loving the sky!!!!!!!!!!! love the patches of orange bliss.
 
wow!!!! how did you do that??? just by darkening it?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom