What's new

Natures Alarmclock

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
520
Reaction score
94
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was out shooting the other morning and kept hearing this rooster just GOING OFF :mrgreen: so I went over to check him out, after sitting with him for a while and photographing him, I liked the light on him, he must have taken a liking to me as he followed me around the rest of the morning :mrgreen: some homeless people commented on my new little buddy :mrgreen:

3.jpg


someone on another forum said this one reminded him of his wife,, poor fella :mrgreen:
5.jpg
 
Nice sharp image. It's nice to make a new friend huh? :wink:

I hate to ask this, and it may piss some people off, but I've wanted to ask for a while and here goes...

I see posts every now and then where people refer to "another forum". I love TPF, and spend quite a bit of time browsing, learning and talking photography with all the great people here, but, I would love to have another location to check out. I hate it when I have some free time, go to TPF, spend some time here, then later that day coming back with some more time to spend only to find I've already seen the latest.

If people don't mind could some of you share your other favorite sites like TPF?

Man, I may have just burned myself... but I hope not.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom