Frequency
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Oct 17, 2010
- Messages
- 8,864
- Reaction score
- 683
- Location
- Calicut, Kerala,India
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Thank you Invis for your kind wordsNot sure why this one hasn't gotten any comments yet. I really like it. I dig the serene mood, even if it is disturbed by the extreme blue. The ripples give the scene a painterly feel, which in my opinion is why the extreme saturation works. Good stuff, Frequency.
I quite like the ripples going on, I think I would like it more if the trees weren't involved, and it was just the water, and clouds being rained into. Just my humble $.02.
I want to try that too; thank you very muchI like it. Have you tried flipping it upside down? I think I works well like that as well.
Very meticulous observationI like it, but it bothers me a little that some of the water touches the top edge. I'd be tempted to fill in those areas so there is a continuous black mass along the edge.
Amazing shot.. although i thought it will look better if you tone down the blue a little.. anyway.. i dig the tranquil scene..excellent..![]()