Nature's Mirror

Not sure why this one hasn't gotten any comments yet. I really like it. I dig the serene mood, even if it is disturbed by the extreme blue. The ripples give the scene a painterly feel, which in my opinion is why the extreme saturation works. Good stuff, Frequency.

I quite like the ripples going on, I think I would like it more if the trees weren't involved, and it was just the water, and clouds being rained into. Just my humble $.02.

Not sure why this one hasn't gotten any comments yet. I really like it. I dig the serene mood, even if it is disturbed by the extreme blue. The ripples give the scene a painterly feel, which in my opinion is why the extreme saturation works. Good stuff, Frequency.
Thank you Invis for your kind words :D
I quite like the ripples going on, I think I would like it more if the trees weren't involved, and it was just the water, and clouds being rained into. Just my humble $.02.

O, Thank you Tattrat for your visit and words :D

I like it. Have you tried flipping it upside down? I think I works well like that as well.

I like it, but it bothers me a little that some of the water touches the top edge. I'd be tempted to fill in those areas so there is a continuous black mass along the edge.

Amazing shot.. although i thought it will look better if you tone down the blue a little.. anyway.. i dig the tranquil scene..excellent..:lol:

Here are 2 of my edit... how are these??..

$8237626409_1527872460_b copy.jpg

$8237626409_1527872460_b copy.jpg

I like it. Have you tried flipping it upside down? I think I works well like that as well.
I want to try that too; thank you very much :D
I like it, but it bothers me a little that some of the water touches the top edge. I'd be tempted to fill in those areas so there is a continuous black mass along the edge.
Very meticulous observation :D Thank you very much :D
Amazing shot.. although i thought it will look better if you tone down the blue a little.. anyway.. i dig the tranquil scene..excellent..:lol:

Thank you very much Ali; i really like your treatment...actually those are total reinterpretation of the scene :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back