Nature's Own Light & Water Show

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had a chance to get out this morning for a bit. Found this on the trail to Anna Ruby Falls in GA. Liked the way the light filtering through the trees created little spotlights of sorts. C&C always welcome

Helen trip07092018_650.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Stunning photo, Smoke

Very serene and beautiful photo! I have to ask, was the intended destination as good as the journey?

Thank you @tirediron it's an easy pleasant walk with several opportunities for photos.

@ceemac And @Jeff15 thang you guys!

@fishing4sanity Thank you. It's a pleasant hike to the falls. I have several more to edit that I'll post later. The actual falls is pretty spectacular coming down the mountain in separate streams. The problem is that the width is also large and the area at the base of the falls is inaccessible. The park service has built large viewing decks which help, but by the time the park opens of a morning the sun is up making it difficult to get a good shot.

I lost a turbo on my Mini driving up to the lodge there....never got a chance to shoot the falls.

@bulldurham the roads in this part of the country would be a hoot to drive in a Mini, but not so much in 75' long rig (truck and trailer).

@Gary A and @Dean_Gretch thanks guys, it's nice place to spend a couple hours.

I drove the Dragon in my Mini two fall and six spring sessions...but that was my '04 S that was highly modified.

Most reactions

Back