Need a little cheering up

im having a rough day too. just started my monthly.

oh wait..
im a guy

that cant be good .

Now don't life just suck sometimes, I mean root canals, Doctors sticking things in place's nothing should go, then you got people hacking your goods. Feel better soon I hope and a big cyber Hug. I broke my ankle last January and man the double dose of Oxy worked great.LOL

Last edited:
im having a rough day too. just started my monthly.

oh wait..
im a guy

that cant be good .

You know it's funny, but this is one of your posts that I have complete confidence that it is true. :lol:

Now don't life just suck sometimes, I mean root canals, Doctors sticking things in place's nothing should go, then you got people hacking your goods. Feel better soon I hope and a big cyber Hug. I broke my ankle last January and man the double dose of Oxy worked great.LOL

You mean like this???

Actually much worse then that.:lmao:

Actually much worse then that.:lmao:
How do you know that he is always dyslexic? In fact, if you think about it what happens when he says "Say Ahhhhh?" Does he preface that with "Bend Over and" first???:biglaugh:

Last edited:

:hug::

I'm a little late but: Buck up little buddy. Today is a new, beautiful day to enjoy. And if it's not beautiful where you live at least you have drugs and alcohol

When I was a kid and got sick, I'd sometimes get cough syrup with codeine. Dear god, I loved that stuff! Whenever I get my wisdom teeth yanked - which can't wait for too much longer - I am going to see if I can get myself some more of that. And since I hardly ever take pain medication, it won't take much to knock me out, so that stuff will last me forever! ;)

Luckily, at least for this first appointment (I go back for the worse part in 2 weeks), I've only had to use Aleve. And vodka.

You mean like this???

I hope that is a new glove...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back