What's new

Need Advise....HELP

Garbear1020

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello.... I am entering a local photography contest and I need help picking the photos to enter... I can only pick two and I started with twenty-five possibilities here are my favorite five. I was hoping that some of you would help narrow these down, pick your favorite two and critique them.

Thanks
Garbear1020

2.jpg


3.jpg


4.jpg


5.jpg


1.jpg
 
I liked the second and the third ones. :)
 
Number 1 reminds me of the bee that stung me on the weekend. Right on my right pointer finger. :madmad:
 
2, and 4 the flower ones are very cliché.
 
I would suggest #s 2 and 4 as well; #4 looks like it may have possibilities for a sepia/B&W conversion. It migh help to mention the theme of the contest.
 
I would say 2 and 4 are the best - though I agree that 4 needs that little something changed to it to make it stand out

I think most are saying use 2 ;)
 
2 & 4 for sure! I like 4 very much and looks very 3D with the bottle. Nice photo's and good luck!

Just my opinion, 1 & 5 cause some misfocus in my eyes with the out of focus portion of the picture, plays a bit with my brain and takes my attention away from the composition of the photo
 
#2 is my favorite by far and #3 would be my 2nd choice. How many photos can you enter?
 
definately enjoyed numbers 2 and 4
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom