Need comments on some photo I have

Please, feel free to correct any of the above, I look forward to your explanation.

:lmao: :hail: :lmao: :hail:

OMG that was about the most amazing thing I've ever seen on these forums and I'm sitting here LITERALLY laughing so hard my wife came upstairs to ask me what the hell my problem was. :lmao:

JHF, dude... you... are... The Batman!

^^^^^^^^post #14 homies... I suggest you read them all for fun though

On another forum, he wrote about his site: www.e9u.com where it says "Posted by: nguyenjustin."

Justin Nguyen is the name of the guy who owned that worlds media shop store but never shipped anything to anyone. Sounds like a scam especially if he's changing his name.

What a douche...

Oh and I almost forgot... Good Job Resin...

I'm real curious how everyones favorite Med Student is going to respond to this one...

oh yeah, and look how he tries for donations here...LMAO... At least he offered them email address's..

You guys have to see the asking price... LMFAO

http://www.zymic.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12835&pid=75030&st=0&

Or If you are single and desperate with allot of cash to burn...

http://e9ucom.wordpress.com/2008/09/11/need-help-with-debt/

How's about forgetting donations and just asking for the whole lump sum....

http://www.youngentrepreneur.com/forum/f28-have-a-business-question-ask-our-forum-members-and-experts-for-their-advice/need-investor-who-want-to-make-20-grand-in-one-year-36378.html

Last edited:
JHF Photography thats exactly what I wanted to type but couldnt get my brain in gear last nightr LOL

Also the add on to firefox that lets you see exif data is great, I use it all the time to see what cameras and lenses take what kind of pictures with what settings, It helps me learn, and in this case I saw what JHF Photography wrote :)

he seems to have left the building.. which is what he did on all the other sites once he got figured out... it strikes me as odd that people put the time and effort into these scams... if they put that same effort and time towards a real job, they'd be rich I'm sure... maybe justin can invest 50 grand in me and I will make sure he gets back.. a kick in the pants..

moderators.. is there a way to ban this guy?

i do trust things that i read when they are all saying the same thing... typically the internet gives you piles of answers, and they all differ.. however, when we read about you, everyone says the same thing... if it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, and walks like a duck, chances are, its a duck...

Scamming everyone for every dime they have. I think I would be rich right now instead of being broke on my behind if I was such a good scammer.

That's the funny thing, you're not a good scammer. Everyone on all the other boards figured you out as well. Fact is, your awful at it.

I think you're both funny and pathetic, and quite honestly, this thread has been entertaining. I am putting my way through College too, and I can assure you that is not cheap. I have acquired a tremendous amount of debt, yet do I beg, I mean, ask for donations?... Nooo... I have a full time job while putting myself through school. It sucks... Actually, it really sucks... I have no time for my wife, family, or friends. I did however take a moment tonight to expose you as the fraud that you are. A worthless vile caricature of yourself. A beggar, who is nothing more than an internet version of a panhandler. Take your med school scam and move on to another forum... The joke is over and you are no longer wanted here...

Mods, can something be done about justin83?

Last edited:
You've got to admit though, for car crash entertainment this thread's been second to none.

I laughed, I cried, I almost donated.

dangg... yalll some good detectives...got me all figure out by googling my name..

Google had nothing to do with it, just used the information YOU provided.

I dont know where those camera information are coming from, (and yes i know they are in the Exif, metadata)

Hmmmm.... why am I not surprised? :er:

If you have a question about me, ask me.

You know, I really thought I had given you some good stuff to respond to... but as I look back, I guess I really didn't ASK you anything, did I? So here goes:

"Justin, please explain the brief history of your photographic career that I outlined in my previous post? Inquiring minds want to know."

P.S. Thanks, Manaheim! My wife had to come check on me too... that was hilarious!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back