Need comments on some photo I have

Justin, give it up, you've been outed. You are just wasting your breath now.

LMAO! I so didn't think you were coming back. Way to COMPLETELY dodge my question by the way, no, you didn't answer it at all. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough:

We would all love to know how you photographed so many different places and countries in so few days, with so many cameras you don't even claim to own.

If only so that perhaps we could accomplish such great feats ourselves.

P.S. Did you come up with any good ideas last night?

I wish I have the motive to scam you, but I don't..

uhh... I suppose the money isn't a big enough motive...

Believe it or not. last night I was thinking of ways to scam you guys cause I was mad. Ha.... but then I thought, i am wasting energy

Yeah, cause you've already been had...

Hey Batman, for your next trick, why not track down the original owner of those photographs on his site. I'm sure the owner would love to be notified of their misuse. If I get bored later, I may take a crack at it...

Justin, once you become a doctor, are you planning to practice in Memphis VA Medical Center instead of in the Carribean since your address listed is only few block down from that medical complex?

Seriously, I do not believe you take all those pictures. Some of them may belongs to you but who knows.

As for your money problem. If you are still in school, you better talk to someone in your school and see if someone over there can offer some advice. Talk to the counsellor, head of your department or someone that you think you can get advice from. I am sure someone over there can offer you some good advice.

Hey Batman, for your next trick, why not track down the original owner of those photographs on his site. I'm sure the owner would love to be notified of their misuse. If I get bored later, I may take a crack at it...

LMAO! Have a look at these pics...

1a) Flickr account for "chopper", from Memphis Zoo
1b) Justin's pics

2a) This pic and the one after it Another Flickr account, Vietnam pics
2b) Scroll down pics 8 & 9 Justin's pics

3)See if any of these look familiar, and note that it says on the flickr page "To license any of these photos, please call James Lea at (252) 619-7051." Hurricane pics on Flickr

Interesting thing with the last batch, the Flickr account name is "medical student" and there are actually pics from school. Wonder if that's where the idea came from...... Justin, got any kids?

That's all I could easily find, I don't have a Flickr account to contact any of these people, but maybe you want to follow up on that, Sirashley?

Last edited:
Oh, heck, I found some more, Flickr is fabulous, no?

Have a look at the lower pics on this page (ie scroll down)
Flickr account, pics from the Memphis Zoo

I believe we've found the mysterious Nikon D300 pics from our good pal Justin, as seen on Justin's Zoo pics (scroll down about half way).

Couldn't resist the challenge, Sirashley. Thanks!

Last edited:
haha.. this guy ... he really is a scammer.

http://ripoffreport.com/reports/0/357/RipOff0357656.htm

Domain name registration information:
Registrant:
justin nguyen
156 north claybrook
memphis, Tennessee 38104
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: E9U.NET
Created on: 10-Oct-05
Expires on: 10-Oct-10
Last Updated on: 07-Aug-08

Administrative Contact:
nguyen, justin [email protected]
156 north claybrook
memphis, Tennessee 38104
United States
9012016402 Fax --

Technical Contact:
nguyen, justin [email protected]
156 north claybrook
memphis, Tennessee 38104
United States
9012016402 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS47.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS48.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

But I think the above information maybe fake as well

Sorry i didnt give an explanation to the link, my Dobe needed to relieve himself and we got caught up playing. Those pics are Glenn Harpers rite? I have no idea how or who to contact about them.

To answer your question.. I do it cause i like it.. for me it is just for entertainment and releasing anger and relieve stress.. I have much experience in it. Most of the stuff I learn is from internet.

Hope that answer your questions...

For those that think I am still out to scam you.. I should do it just out of spite ...I was thinking of ways to scam you guys .. and it would be like arguing against a brick wall. What makes me think that I can focus back into school...

That's more like it.:er:

Most reactions

Back