Need good online client photo-sharing site

dclair4441

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am having a difficult time finding a good online photo-sharing site that my clients can go tosee the images from a session. I tried several last night but the ones I didn't like them because some required my client to also be a registered user of the site before they could see the images (I don't want to hassel my clients to do this) and/or when the images were displayed the image file names would not appear - which makes it difficult for my client to tell me which image they would like to order. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
David

I use jalbum and I really love it. I rarely do any on-line viewing, but when a client wants to have a slideshow or something to show off on line? I love jalbum
For sales integration SmugMug or Zenfolio.
MANY of the photography website designers have an option for proofing albums also.

Get a domain name (big daddy) then check out Zenfolio. $100 a year and anything you could want, including easy to set up and maintain. 4 yrs and quite satisfied.

You can also host Photo Cart on your own website. www.picturspro.com The customer goes through a shopping cart like normal but the orders are sent to you to retouch and fulfill.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back