What's new

Need help choosing a lens!!

Eryyk

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok so I just recently picked up a canon 70d. I want to shoot cars during the night where I will be using a tripod. I was considering the canon 24mm or the 50mm but both have their ups and downs. I would also be interested in shooting the city at night. I also want a lens for night time videos where I will be holding the camera in my hand or using a weighted gimble. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom