Need help editing a photo please

dreamspirit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I have a nice pic of my two Saint Bernards outside in the snow but would like to remove the chain link fence that is in front of them and lighten the pic and make it more clearer and i don't have a photo editing software that will do this for me. Is there anyone out there that would do this for me?? I will even pay them to do it as long as you have a Paypal account.
Please let me know and i can email the pic to you.
Thanks so much!!!

ok, I will email you the pic. Thanks so much!!! :D Let me know that you received it alright.

Why not put that picture here and see what people can do with it. You'll (no doubt) get more responses that way.

ok, here is the pic

saints.jpg

oh boy... that ones a doozy... i thought maybe it was a small chainlinked fence behind them or something... i would attempt this, but I know I wouldnt do a good job... I look forward to seeing what people give you though.

LOL i know. I'm not going to even try to edit this pic. I'm not that good at this type of editing and don't have the proper software to do so anyway.

Ya, I highly doubt anybody will want to do this, I mean if I had like 3 hours I could maybe do it, but it would take a loooong time

Someone can also crop the pic to just the dogs as well. That's why i'm willing to pay someone for their time to do it. If no one can do it, That's totally fine. I would understand.

If you just crop the pic to just the dogs then just removing the fence in front of them would be fine and just leave the fence that's in the back of the pic then it wouldn't be so bad and of course brighten and make the pic more clearer would be great.

It's not an impossible job, its just repetition of the same action. Theres only two/four colors to deal with, the white of the snow and the grey chain link fence, and the chain link fence and dog fur.

The biggest problem is the time it would take. How about taking this photo to RetouchPro.com (I think thats the name) and seeing if someone there wants to practice on the picture.

Most reactions

Back