What's new

Need Help With Battery Grip for Canon EOS 400D

MizzyJ

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I´m having trouble disconneting the batterygrip. Are there any tricks to get it off? Or have I just tighten it to tight?
 
Make sure you're turning the wheel in the right direction (counter-clockwise when looking from the bottom).

I have the XTi and BG-E3 battery grip and it is possible to make it a little too tight. If I can't get it off easily, I brace the body between my knees and use my right and left thumbs to turn the wheel.
 
Thank you :D I was able to disconnect it :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom