What's new

Need HelP!!!

ks-whitetail

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 13, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I want to buy a new camera one with a manuel focus, I dont have a ton of money to spend. I need help on the value of this camera I bought last year. Its a fuji Finepix S8100Fd 10MP Camera, I want to sell it and use the money to help fund my new purchase. Thanks for any advice you can give me.. Thanks
 
Take what you spent on it, depreciate it substantially for the time gone by, take off more for any wear and tear, then drop it a little more just because.

That should put you in the ballpark.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom